For more than 25 year I have accompanied people through my different jobs, and I have helped them to deploy their wings in changing environments.
Whatever problem we’re facing, we can act upon it since we are part of it.
My moto is to wake up and reveal human unexploited potential in ourselves. This allows to give us more autonomy, meaning and engagement in our lives.
- 20 years of experience in corporate communication
- Manager of Olivia Borlée during the year she won the Silver Medal at the Olympic Games of Beijing( 2008 )
- Change facilitator since 2009 in business and private sector
- Autor of VIVEMENT LUNDI : comprendre le stress pour retrouver le plaisir de travailler Ed de l’Homme 2015. Co-autor of PARENT ZEN – Ed de l’Homme 2014
- TEDx Speaker
- Professional Certified Coach ( PCC ) by l’International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Expert practitionner of the NeuroCognitive and behavioral approach (A.N.C.) and Biosystemic.