Human nature is a passion for me and I believe that happiness and self-development are essential to a well- functioning organization and to performance itself. Knowing oneself and having good communication and organization skills, as well as being happy allows to develop oneself and help others to do so.
More than 20 years as a performance coach, I appreciate the Neurocognitive Approach among the most effective and useful to develop human potential.
This is why I am part of the NeuroLead team.
- Certified Practitioner in the Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach
- Graduate in Professional Coaching from l’IDPH (Institut pour le Développement du Potentiel Humain, Coaching de Gestion, Québec)
- Certified in Brain Based Coaching (NeuroLeadership Institute, New York).
- Professional Certified Coach ( PCC ) from ICF
- Coach since 2002 in all sized organization from private and public sector
- Life coach
- Founder of Méthode Travail Performance (1998-2009), Namur,Belgium
- Master Degree in English Literature (1990), Lyon, France