In an environment that is increasingly demanding, changing and constantly accelerating, companies are more than ever challenged to permanently associate human capital and performance objective. In response, the discoveries of neuroscience allow a fine understanding of human behaviour. Today they offer the world of enterprise, relevant, simple and efficient tools to help them implement modes of organisation, collaboration and innovative communication.
Fascinated by man and his complexity, I am convinced that what characterises a successful business, is, above all, the wealth of personalities, the pleasure to work there, and the creativity of men and women who are committed.
With a career of twenty years of experience in HR and management positions, it is with great enthusiasm that I, today, guide the organisations and employees in order to seize the opportunities of inevitable constant adaptation.
- Consultant, trainer and coach, specialised in leadership, stress management, motivation, team dynamic and change management.
- Co-Founder and Managing Partner of NeuroLead Luxembourg
- Master in Management – Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Dijon
- 20 years of professional experience in Luxemburg as team leader, General Manager and Human Resources Director in private, public and non profit sectors: PWC senior auditor, Etika coordinator, Doctors without Borders General Manager, Head of Luxdev Human Resources Department
- 10 years in Human Resources strategy development and implementation (HR Luxemburg Team of the Year – HR One 2010)
- Professional Coach : Professional Certified Coach ICF (Coaching de Gestion Canada), European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) Practitioner EIA (European Individual Accreditation)
- Certified Practitioner in Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach and Biosystemique – Institute of Neurocognitivism, Brussels
- Evaluation and professional development tools accreditations : PerformanSe, SHL OPQ32, VIP2A