My rich and varied professional experience in Belgium and abroad led me to develop an ever-growing interest in motivation, emotional and collective intelligence, stress management and interpersonal communication skills.
As a professional coach and trainer, I accompany my clients and participants to overcome their fears, limiting beliefs so that they can develop their full potential, find meaning and energy.
The neurocognitive and behavioral approach is also part of my favorite professional models of choice.
My current ambition is to support leaders and teams towards more meaning, harmony, pleasure at work and to share my knowledge and my passions through mentoring, training and team building developed at Neurolead.
- 2019– NLP Certified Practitioner (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Resource Institute
- 2018– PCC in progress coach at ICF (International Coaching Federation)
- 2018– Consultant VIP2A PRO – inventory of personalities, assertiveness and adaptability
- 2017– ANC Practitioner (Neurocognitive Approach) at the Institute of NeuroCognitivism Brussels
- 2000 to 2018– 18 years of professional experience in international sales and customer service
- Since 2005 – Founder of Danza Mania School, teacher and dance coach
- Polyglot– French, Italian, Spanish, English, Dutch