I started my career as a business lawyer, where I developed my skills in public speaking and people management. This episode of my professional life helped me to discover the importance to understand our emotions, mindsets and motivations driving behaviors in order to perform to our full potential.
I have always been passionate about human behaviors and how our brain impacts our behaviors. I am more than ever convinced of the relevance of the neuroscience-based methods which help people become more and more adaptive and motivated and therefore contribute to making the organizations they work for flourish.
I decided to fully devote myself to helping individuals and leaders transform, with a focus on improving communication, leadership and stress resilience.
- Consultant, trainer and coach within NeuroLead
- Pedagogical counsellor at Université Saint-Louis – Bruxelles
- Master Degree in Law and Certificate in Entrepreneurship (CPME) at UCLouvain
- 7 years of experience in the Mergers & Acquisitions sector as business lawyer, Brussels
- 2 years of experience as teaching assistant in civil law at ULB, Brussels
- 1 year of experience as seconded attorney to a large pharmaceutical company
- Certified Practitioner in NeuroCognitive and Behavioral Approach (ANC) © at Institute of NeuroCognitivism, Brussels
- Training in various other methodologies (Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Enneagram, Non-Violent Communication, public speaking, Ikigai,…)