My moto is to motivate people, by adequate training and coaching, in order to get the best out of them. This win-win relation for both employer and employee starts by a good knowledge of yourself: what are my strengths? What are my weaknesses? How can I perform better? I’m therefore convinced that Neurolead, through it’s original techniques based on recent discoveries in neurosciences, can help understand people’s behaviour and positively act on them in order to get the best out of each one of them. This approach, combined with my sales experience both on the field and as coacher, will boost your teams to the top!
Bert has started his career in sales and has quickly grown to Sales Manager, where he developed his skills in people management, training and coaching. Through motivational leadership, Bert has helped his teams to grow to professional and effective sales persons, achieving preset goals. After many years on the field, Bert has made the move to become an external trainer coach, exporting as such his passion for training to different branches such as FMCG, banking, insurance, audio-visual, … After 18 years of experience in people management, training and coaching, Bert is now an expert in the field, who will help you get the best out of your people.
- 11 years experience as Consultant, Coach and Trainer (2005-2016)
- 10 years experience as Sales Director Flanders and the Netherlands at Editions Dupuis (1995-2005)
- Management, People Management, Teamleadership at Vlerick Leuven-Gent Management School
- Management, Training and Coaching of People working in Commercial environment
- Start up of new commercial teams (prospection, customer oriented, time management, goal oriented, …)
- Follow up and coaching of existing sales teams (negotiation, communication, networking, change management, fidelisation of existing clients…)