I am a communications expert and experienced coach and have a keen interest in human behaviour within organisations.
I am convinced that a company’s growth and performance can be achieved best through the development and fulfilment of its employees and through their support of common values and objectives as well as healthy team management.
It is only through alignment and support of individuals and teams that the organisational development will improve.
- Certified coach by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Supervisor of coaches. I also train senior coaches to become supervisors of fellow coaches.
- Executive coach: leadership development, team management and performance, managing difficult personalities, professional development, career change, taking on new positions, public speaking
- Team coach: change management, team building, team performance and talent development, notably in the context of mergers and restructuring.
- Trainer: developing tailor-made training programmes according to the client’s needs; conducting interactive and structured sessions to ensure maximum learning. Selecting tools that are quick and easy to use and are presented in an entertaining and pedagogical manner. The programmes are based on the latest research in neuroscience (Neuro-cognitive and Behavioural Approach). Fields of work: individual and relational stress management, adapting to change, improving performance, work-life balance, conflict management and communication.
- Certified Practitioner in the Neurocognitive and Behavioural Approach (Neuroscience)
- Trained in the Systemic approach within organisations: Palo Alto theory and fields of implementation; communication techniques, change management, defining an intervention frame
- Over 20 years of experience in Politics, Communications, Human Resources and Teaching in businesses and European politics
- Masters degrees in international negotiation (specialising in China) and in history
- Fluent in English and French