Passionate about this complex and demanding time, I commit myself humbly and professionally alongside those who in companies or institutions want to live more serenely but also more effectively their professional or personal life.
My experience has given me the chance for more than 20 years to support companies of all sizes in their international development in Europe, then in Asia and North America.
These rich and varied opportunities were also an exciting laboratory concerning the organization of companies and their transformations, the leadership or the management: today I draw very rich teachings on human behaviors in situations of deep changes that I make available to my customers.
To bring you through Neurolead a positive and stimulating source of inspiration, means and operational tools of sustainable or preventative work for you and your organization are my motivations that I hope to share with you.
- Consultant, trainer and coach within NeuroLead,
- 10 years of experience in the accompaniment of the human,
- 8 years of experience as a trainer and workshop facilitator in stress management and burnout prevention, self-awareness and self-management in different sectors (health, industry, finance, consulting),
- Practitioner of the Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach of the INC,
- Certified Coach Trainer specialized in Neuroscience at INA (Institute of Applied Neuroscience) in Paris,
- Certified by Agility Board in leading the agile change of organizations,
- Certified by Agil’OA in agile coaching,
- 20 years of experience in supporting companies with international development (merger / acquisition, buyout, management of industrial and commercial teams),
- 15 years as lecturer at the University of Strasbourg, Sciences Pol of Strasbourg and other business schools in strategy, economic intelligence and change management,
- Graduate of CETEC research laboratory in social sciences and technology of Paris Dauphine University.