Through my 23 years’ experience as manager and change leader in the banking sector in Brussels and Luxembourg, I have always been convinced that setting up a people strategy focused on adaptability, stress resilience and positive mindset is key.
I had the opportunity to implement the methods of Neurolead based on Neuroscience through numerous large change management projects, and I have really seen the beneficial results of a positive leadership by increasing team motivation and creating higher commitment to achieve the organization’s objectives.
That is why I decided to join the Neurolead team and I am delighted to share now my practical experience and expertise to accompany individuals and leaders to face future challenges with serenity and confidence.
- Consultant, trainer and coach within NeuroLead,
- Bachelor and Master in Business Administration
- 23 years of experience in the banking sector as leader and change manager in various functions including Back-Offices, Network Management, Project Manager and Change Manager.
- During the 5 last years, responsible of numerous strategic change management projects (MiFID, AIFMD, new e-banking, digital tools, GDPR, etc …) impacting all levels within the organization and clients
- Certified Practitioner in NeuroCognitive and Behavioral Approach (INC); Certified Life Coach and Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming Humanist (PNL); Certified Coach specialized in Neuroscience at INA (Institute of Applied Neuroscience), Trained to the Systemic and Strategic Approach of Palo Alto School in Liège (brief therapy); Practitioner in Change Management with QRP International (accredited by APMG International)
- Training in various well-being methodologies (MBSR, Heart Facilitor by HeartMath, Self Hypnosis, nutritherapy, …)