I believe we have reached a turning point in the management of business and people. I am convinced by my own experience but also by multiple evidences appearing every day that “Positive Leadership” is the only way forward in the 21st century. Positive Leadership is a modern and rewarding manner to make decisions, to inspire and motivate people, to animate teams and to foster the best attitudes in a brain-friendly way based on modern neuroscience. I have decided to leverage my experience, my personality and my knowledge through NeuroLead to support leaders who want to develop performance and well-being in their organization.
- Founding managing partner of NeuroLead and NeuroLead Luxembourg
- Consultant, Trainer and Coach
- Bachelor and Master in Economics and Social Science.
- 19 years of experience as Senior Executive leader in various positions: CEO Grand Hôpital de Charleroi, CFO & Performance Manager Fortis technology-Operations-Property & Group Services, CIO Crédit Agricole, Strategic Planning, Management Control.
- 10 years as Economic Advisor to three Vice-Prime Ministers; 5 years as Banking Strategy Lecturer in a Belgian University;
- 25 years as Board member of various Corporations;
- In charge of numerous strategic change management programs involving people management and corporate culture evolution.
- Certified Practitioner in NeuroCognitive and Behavioral Approach (INC) ; Certified Practitioner and Coach Insights ; Post Graduate Certification in NeuroLeadership and member of the NeuroLeadership Institute (NLI); Founding member of the international NeuroPractitioner’s Guild (NPG); Training in various people management methodologies (Transactional Analysis, MBTI, Energetic Psychology, Provocative Therapy, non-verbal Communication)
- Passionate about People management and development, Leadership, Growth mindset and developing the synergy of performance, pleasure, engagement and well-being in organizations