More than ever, taking into account the human factor is essential for companies to meet their performance objectives.
Understanding the behavioural drivers of their employees and partners is the key to meeting the challenges that organisations will face.
After more than 25 years as a manager, I am enthusiastic to be part of NeuroLead’s team, whose philosophy is at the heart of its services and is truly at the forefront of tomorrow’s leadership.
My mission now is to put my experience and skills at the service of managers who have at heart to becoming inspired and inspiring leaders.
- Consultant, trainer and coach
- Degree in Commercial and Financial Sciences
- 25 years of experience as senior manager in several large companies, including 20 years in a multinational trading company.
- Practitioner in neurocognitive and behavioural approach of the Institute of Neuro Cognitivism
- Coach ICF trained at the LC-Academy
- Certified Practitioner of the Academy of Brain-based Leadership’s SAFETY programme on psychological safety
- Trained in SOAR practice – David Cooperrider Center for Appreciative Inquiry