In these times of continuous evolution, change and challenges, I am convinced that organisations can succeed if they give themselves the means to truly manage the human dimension, help managers enhance their ways of working and equip teams for resilience. My commitment is to support Management, Human Resources and organisations in their transformation to a more positive leadership culture where pleasure and engagement meets performance.
I have gained experience in global international environments over of the last 20 years in different executive positions. I combine this experience in business operations, team and leadership management with my knowledge of the world of work, of various HR themas and my skills in neuroscience.
- My favorite topics are Human Resources, leadership and cultural transformation, as well as motivation & collaboration. I am passionate about people development & team dynamics, positive leadership, growth mindset and developing a synergy between performance, pleasure & engagement
- Senior Executive leader with more than 20 years experience in international environments
- Extensive combined experience in Human Resources Consulting & Business Operations, in charge of strategic transformation programs, Talent Acquisition and Management Strategies (diagnosis, development, mobility & upskilling), & Team Leadership
- Providing services for small, medium and large companies as well as start-ups and mature businesses in different sectors, both private and public.
- Co-president of the Luxembourg Human Resources Association, HRCommunity.lu
- Certified Practitioner in Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach – A.N.C. © – Institute of Neurocognitivism, Paris
- Evaluation and professional development tools accreditations : SHL, Assessfirst, Hogan
- Master in Business Management, IAG, Leuven School of Management Master in Labour and Social Law, ULB